
Please join me in welcoming Isabel Marie on June 21st 2008 at 10:53. She came into the world at 7 lbs 15 oz and 19.5". Melissa was a champion at pushing for 45 minutes. Everything went well and I have another beautiful girl in my life. I am truely blessed. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. More to come.....




9 comments:
12:11 A.M. WOW MELISSA YOU LOOK TERRIFIC!!! SO DO YOU MIKE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING VIA THE BLOG. ISABEL LOOKS DARLING. GOOD JOB YOU TWO. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER CLOSE UP AND IN PERSON.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR
NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER
AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A
GREAT AUNT DIANE
Mike, I don't know if you remember me, but I am Jill's roommate Kathy from college. Melissa, I have not met you, but I have been following your pregnancy as soon as Jill told me you all were pregnant. I just wanted to say a HUGE congrats and you all do look great (I wish I looked that good just after giving birth to my son). Isabel looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures. Enjoy this time as a new family of three!!
Take care,
Kathy
Yippie!! How can a teeny tiny little baby make exhausted people look fabulous! We can just feel all the love oozing out of that picture of your new family! Give her lots of hugs from Great Grandma Bardi and Great Aunt Linda...See you in a couple weeks!
Love
Aunt Linda
Congratulations!! You Did it!! And you have a beautiful little girl!
Deacon can't wait to meet his new cousin!
xoxo
Aunt Gigi and Uncle Matt
The glow of pregnancy has been replaced by the glow of motherhood! You all look wonderful! Congratulations on your new daughter. I have been following the blog and enjoying your journey! Keep the pictures coming!
Congratulations Again!
Jocelyn and Damion (Aunt Gigi and Uncle Matt's friends)
Wonderful pictures. You both look so happy. God bless the 3 of you. Love you, Grandpa
You all three look so happy! Melissa you would never know you were just in labor. Isabel is already adorable (did we ever doubt she would be).... Logan can't wait to meet his newest friend. Love you all! Katie, Chip, and Logan
Uncle David is THRILLED to share his birthday with his great niece Isabel !!! Good job Melissa... just as we planned all along! first day of summer/longest day of the year! Mike congrats! see you all at the baptism!
xoxoxo uncle d
You know you have to move back home now, don't you??? Was I the only one who thought her name was Isabella???
A. Mary
Post a Comment