Jess Fran and I have recently become Independent Consultants for Arbonne International. It is an incredible company- the people are so amazing, the products are awesome and I am so so excited about this opportunity.
We recently went to a little conference at Firestone County Club where our President - Rita Davenport spoke. She was great! She has not been to Ohio in over 7 years so it was really great we were able to hear her speak, as well as meet her! We were a few of the lucky ones able to meet with her after the conference and have lunch. She is hysterical and so kind and generous!
This company is growing so fast and will be a billion dollar company. I am so excited and blessed to have this in my life.
My sponser is Laura Fortner- she is an OBGYN who has been able to replace her income with Arbonne. She is awesome and has become a good friend.
Here are some pics!



1 comment:
Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment