OH MY GOODNESS...... those are ADORABLE! there is no way I could pick some to order! Isabel looks SO big in them...
Aunt Susan would like to put in an order - a 4X6 size of the picture of all of you at the top of y our blog with the girls in pink!!I love it!! Actually, could I have 2 so that Leanne can have one in her room too!!Lots of love.
Oh Melissa, so so cute! I love the first black and white one - I need to meet these little girls! xoxo miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...... those are ADORABLE! there is no way I could pick some to order! Isabel looks SO big in them...
Aunt Susan would like to put in an order - a 4X6 size of the picture of all of you at the top of y our blog with the girls in pink!!
I love it!! Actually, could I have 2 so that Leanne can have one in her room too!!
Lots of love.
Oh Melissa, so so cute! I love the first black and white one - I need to meet these little girls! xoxo miss you!
Post a Comment