WELCOME TO THE WORLD GABRIELLE!!!!! We are so excited that now Logan and Gavin will have 2 girls! We can't wait to meet her in person! Isabel is going to be a great big sister! Lots of love to your new addition from Logan, Gavin, Katie, and Chip! By the way, Melissa you look great, aside from the baby on you, you wouldn't guess that you just gave birth!
Yay!! We are so excited I just know she and Addie will be best friends!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We love you all and can't wait to see you.-Christy,Jason & Augie
Congratulations Melissa, Mike and Isabelle from your Colorado family. Gabrielle is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in June. Uncle Dan, Aunt Susan, Leanne, Justin, Jonathan, Joseph and Joshua
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and mom looks great too! What a blessing for you all! I can't wait to hear about how Isabel reacts to her. Keep up the posts! Love, Nikki, Brian & Gavin
8 comments:
Melissa. You look so beautifyl!
YAY...congratulations! I put my $1 on girl...I should have put $10 :) You look beautiful. I can't wait to meet Gabrielle!
Love,
Fake Aunt Katie
WELCOME TO THE WORLD GABRIELLE!!!!! We are so excited that now Logan and Gavin will have 2 girls! We can't wait to meet her in person! Isabel is going to be a great big sister! Lots of love to your new addition from Logan, Gavin, Katie, and Chip! By the way, Melissa you look great, aside from the baby on you, you wouldn't guess that you just gave birth!
Yay!! We are so excited I just know she and Addie will be best friends!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We love you all and can't wait to see you.-Christy,Jason & Augie
Congratulations Melissa and Mike and Isabel! And welcome Gabrielle! You look beautiful Melissa! A glowing, happy mother!
Congratulations Melissa, Mike and Isabelle from your Colorado family.
Gabrielle is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in June.
Uncle Dan, Aunt Susan, Leanne, Justin, Jonathan, Joseph and Joshua
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and mom looks great too! What a blessing for you all! I can't wait to hear about how Isabel reacts to her. Keep up the posts!
Love,
Nikki, Brian & Gavin
Congratulations! She is beautiful! So glad things went smoothly.
Post a Comment