We love all the new pictures and Isabel is adorable with Gabrielle! Thanks for letting her spend the day with us... she kept talking about Gabrielle. I love it! Logan and Gavin
The pictures are SOOO cute Melissa. Gabrielle is beautiful and Isabel looks so cute holding her. Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to meet her.....maybe we can come for a visit this summer! ~The Pratt Family
3 comments:
Thanks for the updates ... I don't feel so left out now :) A. mary
We love all the new pictures and Isabel is adorable with Gabrielle! Thanks for letting her spend the day with us... she kept talking about Gabrielle. I love it! Logan and Gavin
The pictures are SOOO cute Melissa. Gabrielle is beautiful and Isabel looks so cute holding her. Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to meet her.....maybe we can come for a visit this summer! ~The Pratt Family
Post a Comment