Well Mommy and Daddy have been busy watching me grow up into a big girl. I have been having so much fun learning new things each and every day. Mommy likes to teach me all kinds of sign language....some words I know in sign are
Hi, ball, please, thank you, more, food, eat, Amen!, shoe, sock, sorry, home- and more
I also like to make all kinds of animal noises...if you ask me I can make noises of these animals: elephant, dog, cat, chicken, snake, cow, horse, sheep, lion, monster, dinosaur
Mommy bought me 2 new pairs of shoes and I just love to show them off....if you ask me where they are I know and can point them out to you! My new kicks are sweeeeeet! Pink and White saucony...just like mommy!!!!
I love to play with balls! Mommy is coaching soccer at her old high school- Canton Central Catholic. So I get to go watch her! I love to see all those girls kick a ball around and score goals...I cant wait to get a uniform of my own and kick the ball on the field.
I love to walk and run, ride in my new wagon, go visit all my grandparents who live here, read books, puzzles, go to Logan and Gavin's house.
One of my favorite toys is my baby doll. I like to pretend I am a mommy and burp my baby, rock my baby, carry her around, and even read her books. I love to climb into my own little rocking chair and rock my baby to sleep after I burp her.
I have 4 teeth- 2 on top and 2 on bottom.
I can say all kinds of words too- just some are: Mama, Daddy, Nana, Nick, Happy Birthday, hi, ball, aly, burp, book, papa, dog, up, down, tj.....and more!
It is fun to be able to talk with mommy. We sing and sign the ABCs every day --and I think one day I will be able to do it all myself!
I do miss my friends in Cbus---but I think I will see them soon! Shout out to Augie and Gavin!
Miss all my family who do not live in Canton....I love you!!!!
Isabel
Partying at the Stearns Family Farm
13 years ago



4 comments:
We miss you too Isabel! I can't wait to hear Augie,Gavin and your's conversations,you will have so much to catch up on!!!
I miss seeing my Isabel every day
:(
*Aunt Alyson
Isabel, you are such a big girl! We love hanging out with you all of the time again! Katie, Logan, and Gavin
Wonderful posting, Isabel, full of very newsy things!. I love you.
Post a Comment