Friday, February 13, 2009

CUTEST BABY CONTEST!!! VOTE




Isabel was entered into this contest. We would LOVE for you all to vote!!!! I more when I find more information...but I think you can vote on their website and watch the show in the morning. VOTE MARCH 9th ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! and TUNE IN THAT WEEK ON REGIS AND KELLY :)


This was the picture we entered!!!

6 comments:

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

i delivered some good pt reading material. :)

Grandpa said...

And the winner is........

Grandpa said...

How could you possibly have picked one picture out of the many beautiful ones you have?

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

he did pick up the bill:)

Grandpa said...

Jaclyn.....what are you talking about?

Grandpa said...

I tried today to vote for Isabel BUT she was not one of the 10 finalists so I voted for noone. I don't know who picked the finalists BUT they sure left ONE beautiful baby out.