Are 1 and 3 different? I like those best.Katie Z.
4 and 5 are my favorites... Logan thinks she is just beautiful in all of them! katie and logan
You gotta be kiddin me! How can one possibly pick what they like as a number one, two, etc!!! They are all GORGEOUS and you can't make me pick what I like best....or next best! Love, Grandpa
2, 6, 7A. Mary
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are 1 and 3 different? I like those best.
Katie Z.
4 and 5 are my favorites... Logan thinks she is just beautiful in all of them!
katie and logan
You gotta be kiddin me! How can one possibly pick what they like as a number one, two, etc!!! They are all GORGEOUS and you can't make me pick what I like best....or next best! Love, Grandpa
2, 6, 7
A. Mary
Post a Comment