What wonderful pictures! And a new way to present them.....nice. Love, G> Grandpa
You take great picutures Melissa! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday! xoxo Jill
I'm so glad you decided to put more pics up! I check the site every day, and I've been waiting!!Michelle
g.u. mike on to see the pics of the little girl. rec'd the birth announcement/collage. she's adorable. don't let her get too big before i get back to ohio to see her in person. much love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What wonderful pictures! And a new way to present them.....nice. Love, G> Grandpa
You take great picutures Melissa! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday! xoxo Jill
I'm so glad you decided to put more pics up! I check the site every day, and I've been waiting!!
Michelle
g.u. mike on to see the pics of the little girl. rec'd the birth announcement/collage. she's adorable. don't let her get too big before i get back to ohio to see her in person. much love.
Post a Comment