Hi Mike and Melissa! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Isabel is adorable!! She has the cutest outfits and I love the hats!! Melissa, I can't believe you just had her a week ago...you look great! And you are so good, already figuring out how to get the videos on your site. That is really cool. She is so precious sleeping away in the video! You will be so glad to have those videos to look back at! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!! Carrie(Katie's sister), Bob, Braden, and Colin
2 comments:
How Sweet ! Love and hugs from Gr. Weezie
Hi Mike and Melissa! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Isabel is adorable!! She has the cutest outfits and I love the hats!! Melissa, I can't believe you just had her a week ago...you look great! And you are so good, already figuring out how to get the videos on your site. That is really cool. She is so precious sleeping away in the video! You will be so glad to have those videos to look back at! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!!
Carrie(Katie's sister), Bob, Braden, and Colin
Post a Comment