At the last Dr. appt I was 80% and 1-2cm. Plan is for an induction Sat at 8am if not baby does not decide to come before. I took Wed-Fri off work this week, it has been nice just relaxing and doing ....well, really anything I want.....for the last time in a while.
It was our 2 year anniverday on the 17th!!!! Crazy it has been 2 yrs already-goes so fast!
Will keep you all updated!
Partying at the Stearns Family Farm
13 years ago



4 comments:
You forgot to say that you now have your Mother (soon to be Grandmother) there with you.....at least until next Thursday. So let's have that baby NOW. Today or tomorrow, please. Love you, Grandpa
We are so excited. Grandma there is nothing like it!. Our pryaers and blessing go with you! The Patients. Rest every second you can!! The Patients!!
Happy due date! I am glad you are taking advantage of a few days to rest and do as you please! Can't wait to hear the good news. Love, Katie, Chip, and Logan
See you soon !! Love Gramma Weezie
Post a Comment