Monday, June 23, 2008

Day One











Sorry for the delay everyone but Sunday was spent with learning to feed and trying to sleep. We have many visitors that came to see our beautiful daughter and the love poured in. She has been eating very well for the first 24-48 hours. We are still at the hospital right now but will be leaving shortly. I am working on learning how to post slide shows, those will come later. For now enjoy a couple photos of Isabel and family. Pictures of family and friends to follow once i figure out the slide show and we get a better Internet connection.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!Everyone looks great! I can't believe you're going home already ,but that's just another signed you've been blessed with good health, good baby, and good help !Keep the blogs coming, it's the next best thing to being there, which I'm having a hard time not getting back in the car to do, see you soon , love and hugs Mom L(gramma weezie)

Anonymous said...

Hey our time is wrong on computer so don't get confused . mom l

Anonymous said...

Can I request a picture without a hat? I want to see if she has hair or not.
A. Mary

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first(?) NOT to say it. I think Isabel looks like me! Love you all, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Again you guys. You look wonderful. You have that "there is nothing like this look" on your faces!. She is a very luck little girl. Hope to see you all soon. !! Fed and Anit. PS Hope I get to met Grandpa some day...Love his message! Fred and Anita

Anonymous said...

Isabel looks sooo tiny in that picture second from the top. Love you all, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa and Mike - What a beautiful baby girl! You are both so very blessed :)
Best wishes from A. Diane, Matt, Michelle, and Steven :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa & Mike! Isabel is beautiful.
Suzie