I thought I would lay out and get a tan......my belly is getting pretty pasty!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
holy crap melissa! I was just looking at the whole page and what a difference between week 31 and 35! you look so cute though! pretty sure you shouldn't be mowing the lawn! sorry I missed the shower, that was the weekend/week I was driving across the freaking country! yes, I am now in North Carolina! woo hoo. the house looks awesome too! good luck with that and the baby! (oh freaking cute ultrasound picture!) let me know when he/she pops out! missssss you!
3 comments:
holy crap melissa! I was just looking at the whole page and what a difference between week 31 and 35! you look so cute though! pretty sure you shouldn't be mowing the lawn! sorry I missed the shower, that was the weekend/week I was driving across the freaking country! yes, I am now in North Carolina! woo hoo. the house looks awesome too! good luck with that and the baby! (oh freaking cute ultrasound picture!) let me know when he/she pops out! missssss you!
hello lady- you are looking so adorable! the little one will be here so soon!
I printed out the middle photo, size 8X10, and took it into MMC PT section for all to see! You look beautiful! Love you, Grandpa
Post a Comment