How your baby's growing:Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (
like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
3 comments:
Does that mean that she/he will have to wear glasses as soon as she/he is born? Love you, Grandpa
I think I said "you look great", but I also think I touched your belly (a long time ago) and guessed maybe a boy? Yikes. Surely did not mean to offend you...I apologize. I was just saying hello to the miracle...You are so wonderful and inspiring! One thing is for sure. The "Baby" will be awesome having been conceived by two of the nicest and spiritual young people I have had the blessing to know and attend mass with! When the shower? Can I come?! (Smile) The patient!
For people I know I do not mind if they touch my belly...just more for randome people on the street :)
No offense taken at all! :)
I have a shower here in Columbus the first Sat in May at my friend's house in Dublin...I'll email you
-melissa
Post a Comment