Sunday, April 20, 2008

Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Front of the house
Garage and 2 car off-street parking

1 of 3 bedrooms


upstairs hall



stairs to go up




front room of house





living room






kitchen







all new kitchen








1st floor 1/2 bath









back deck










The house!











FINALLY WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For all of you who do not know (which I cannot imagine could be many of you) we have been working on a house for about the past 6 months! Well......... It is DONE! The first open house is today.
These next few weeks (well 2 months) are going to be pretty busy for Mike and I, so needless to say I am extactic this house is finished. Mike's jobs will now consist of getting the garage and basement cleaned and organized, building a bookshelf for the baby's room, getting the nursery together, and putting up with me :)

This week will be fun coming up...I have a baby doctor appt on wed, customer service award retreat all day thurs, I turn 26 (man I am getting old) on Friday, going home this weekend for my Home Baby Shower! All very exciting and I cannot wait to go home this weekend!

Well, here are some pictures of the house.....if anyone is interested in purchasing a great new home in Columbus start here.....great house, great location!
























202 East Mitoff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of hard work went into that house. Congrats. Love you, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

What beautiful hard wood floors! A. Mary