Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cutest Baby EVER!!!! 20 week US pics...

Baby Profile
"I am holding my toes" (leg is on top of the pic and arm is on the bottom)


Cute profile..... baby is saying "hi Mommy and Daddy!!!"

Foot - Leg




Face (facing you - Leg





Arm- Face
We are not finding out is the baby is a little boy or girl....we like surprises!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD- THESE PICS ARE SO AMAZING ! SHE/HE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S SMILING ! I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PICTURES, AND I CAN SEE THEM SO MUCH BETTER THAN ON MY PHONE, WHICH I THANK YOU FOR SENDING, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I COULD GET PICS ON MY PHONE!LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, MOM L.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute pics! Baby looks very good :) I meant to ask you about your ultrasound when I talked to you on the phone, but obviously forgot. It seems that everything went well though, as I expected. Plus I figured if anything didn't that I would get a phone call with questions :) So I'm glad I didn't get any phone calls with questions. I was checking your website like twice a day for more pics after I got them on my phone! I knew they'd be here eventually! Good job mom; keep up the good work!