I specialize in Vestibular Rehab at my clinic, and have recently purchased Infared video goggles which comes with a TV, video goggles, room camera, dvd burner and quad spliter. What is does is recorde eye movements when I am doing an eval on pts. This way I am able to accuratly diagnose and treat my Vestibular patients. It is great equipment...here are some pics
Partying at the Stearns Family Farm
13 years ago



3 comments:
Grandpa wants to know this Sunday, the 20th, if you had to purchase this equipment with your own money......and if you did why didn't the company buy it for them to use? Is it because you are the only one treating that condition and you wanted the equipment for yourself?
my organization bought it for the vestibular rehab program i started, :)
-soon to be mommy
Melissa,
I am very jealous of your great equipment! The new place that I am working at in Florida is mostly wound care so I don't see any vestibular patients... Boo! However, I am still very interested in attending your course in May! Please, keep me posted on the detais. Oh! You look so cute!!
Cate
Post a Comment