Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It has been a LONG time, I know!!!

SISTERS
















My Frenzel Lenses!!! COOL HUH?! For Vestibular Rehab!



























cutest niece!







































At Jessica's 21st BDAY!









Hello everyone! I know it has been a very long while since we have last posted. But here we are! Things have been VERY busy here, as I am sure all of you have been as well. I will give you a brief update on things:



Things are going well, I am finishing up my second certification (it was 3 weeks, and I only have 2 days left!!!) We had our one year anniversary on June 17th!!!! Wahoo one year!! It has been a fun one, PACKED of memories we will not ever forget. We are planning on going to NYC over 4th with my Sliman Familywhich we are very very excitd about. Mike has never been so it will be fun. The dogs are doing well, Bailey is a brat as usual, and Miele thinks she is a princess!


For all of you know know my friend Katie Belanga, she was in our wedding, she is pregnant!!!! She is due in December and we are very excited for her and Chip!
Here are some random pictures....enjoy!





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finalllly you updated!!! and mike, nice choice on the lladro lol

The Lombardi Family said...

I know!!! Sorry it took so long....I think of you every time I see the Lladro!!! :)

Anonymous said...

lol you guys need to wear your hats more often that me and alyson made for you...they're pretty niice