Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2007!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, ok...I know I have been REALLY slacking on this website.....but I'M BACK!

So I decided to use snapfish to put pics on so now people can go to that website and even order any of the pics you would like to have yourself.

The holidays were good....new puppy is doing well. Nana (aka my mom) babysat Bailey while Mike and I went to my friend Maria's wedding. I think she found a new friend!!!

Back to work now....work is VERY busy for both Mike and I. I am busy with the wheelchair clinic, getting a studne in Feb, Vestibular stuff...and lots of other things. Mike is working with Team Target right now at Elford....doing well there. He should be back at Abercrombie in a couple-few months.

We are almost done with the house!!!! Actually as I am writing this Mike is putting up the baseboards and trim (FINALLY) downstairs in the kitchen and dining room. Hopefully it will be totally done (except the basement) by the Jewelry party the first Fri in Feb!!!

Love you all!!!

I will try to figure out how to put the link on here from snapfish.....anyone know how???

P.S. if anyone uses snapfish let me know if you like it and how you are supposed to order from it....im confused at that part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay you updated :)