Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!!!!! Trick or Treat!








Hahahaha Mike's Mullet!!!















Side View...hee hee hee













Getting ready for FREE Chipotle













We were sad...no Trick or Treaters











Me acting like a cat, climbing on furniture












HALLOWEEN!!!! Today at work I dressed up in ALL BLACK, with black cat ears that I made, and then painted on a little nose and wiskers. Yep, I was the ONLY one who dressed up, but I didn't care it was fun! :):)

So we waited and waited and waited....but no trick or treaters for us this year :( BUT Chipotle did have a special going on in which if anyone came in today wearing Foil (yea aluminum foil) on your head you got Free YES FREE, Chipotle. For all of you who do not know what Chiptle is....it is fine mexican cuisine.....ok just a fast food mexican place, but nicer than taco bell. They have huge buritos, and I mean HUGE. Here are some pictures..... ENJOY! :)

*****The blog isn't letting me post pictures right now, it is being tempermental....I'll try back in a little bit.



2 comments:

Matt H said...

ha! We didn't have any trick or treaters either!! It was a lovely night and I even stood at the door waiting...but no one came. :( Maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha...omg.h.aha...so much funnier than hearing about ti on the phone!!..AHH

love jaclyn