Sunday, October 01, 2006

Family Weekend

Practicing for my NEW professional career as a ProFootball player













The kids :)





Mom and Dad ...... Sisters

Friends and Family......

We had a GREAT weekend with everyone here! It was so nice and so much fun to have all our family here this weekend. Thank you all for coming....hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Come back and visit ANY time!!! We Love the company!!!! Here are some pics....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GREAT pictures - especially when blown up! I didn't realize there were so many there! Where did everyone sleep? Love, Grandpa

The Lombardi Family said...

We had enough room for everyone...2 extra bedroosms (2 ppl each) plus a blow up matteress and 2 couches :)

It was a Great Weekend

Anonymous said...

muchossss divertidoss, yo pienso que debemos hacer otro vez! gracias para el fin de semana muy divertido :)

Anonymous said...

What did she say? Grampa

Anonymous said...

LEttt me do the translations here...... she saidd "very fun, I think that we should do it another time! thanks for the very fun weekend" and whats with that amazing pic. of me in that orange shirt. thanks for sticking that one in there:):)
<333 ALysonn

Anonymous said...

HI M & M I JUST VISITED YOUR BLOG AND ENJOYED ALL THE GREAT PHOTOS ESPECIALLY THE BLACK & WHITES WITH COLOR ACCENTS. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. LOVE AUNT NINI XOXO