Sunday, October 08, 2006

Check out THESE cool Pics!









We had a great weekend.....Relaxing. We actually stayed in Columbus this weekend. I had 2 soccer games, we watched movies, watched some football with friends, went to a Brest Cancer benefit, sawe Frances and Uncle David, went to the park, and church. Good times.....

I also had some fun with some of the pictures this weekend....let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are sweeeeeet pictures....but whats with that one of you with only the window thing being red?? and MILESSS RENEEEEis the prettttiieessttttt PUPPPAAAYYY in the WOOOOORRLDD
<333 Alysonnn

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics. I especially liked the one of Mike and the pumpkin (how did you do that?) and the one of Melissa looking straight at the camera and the one of Melissa and whatever Alysonnn called Milie! Love you, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white, love the dog, love the photographers !!Love from Mom L.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

Ditto ... How did you do that ? A. Mary