
Here are some pics....enjoy
Mike and I will be going to the OSU football game this weekend so we will post some pics from that soon. We are also having my friend Justin come stay with us this weekend from Arizona!!!!!
Oh yea...and for those of you who do not know yet, I am trying out for the COlumbus Comets...... Yes. They are a semi-pro professional women's football team (pads, helmets, full on tackel and everything) this Sunday. Now, if I actually make, or even decided I want to be on the team is a WHOOOOLE different story.


***Oh yea, and check out our links to the right of this screen :)




5 comments:
Melissa, I love the whole site, I clicked on everything, when do you find the time, Bless you , Love Mom L, (m.o.g.)
Hi Kids! The day before you posted the m&m pictures I had just bought 2 more characters for your collection! You'll get them if you trick or treat us ! Love Mom L.
Yeaaaaa...can't wait! :)
-bride!!!!!
I miss you guysss!
Melissa.....FOOTBALL???.....are you kidding me? PLEASE be careful. Love you both, Grandpa
Post a Comment