Sunday, September 24, 2006

GO ND.....and osu

Isn't this soooo cool!!!
OH.....IO

and it is a GUITAR!!!!!!













It was raining...we had to stay dry!





YEA!!!! What a game that was. Ok, not the best for Notre DAme, but hey they won...and that is allllll that matters!!!

Mike and I went to the OSU game, OSU won if you did not yet know that. That score too did not represent how they played.

Here are some pics of us at the OSU game.

Also this morning I went to the COlumbus Comets tryouts, they said they wanted me to come back....wide receiver, running back, cornerback, punt returner, or safety??? So I do not really know what ANY of those words mean, I am fast and not too bad at catching a ball. It was fun though, nice to be a part of a team. The girls are all really nice too (well so far). I would actually like to me on the team, however the only thing is the time commitment. Not so much pratices during the week....but games start in MArsh-Aug and are every SAt...with only 2 weeks off.

Mike is almost finished with his project at Elford. I think only 1 or 2 more weeks until it is suppoed to be done....then it is just final touches from there. He is doing a great job, and has been getting nice compliments from people. He is excited for this project to be over though....less stress.

Can't wait for next weekend!!!! Our families are coming to visit for the whole weekend...EVERYONE!!! IT WILL BE SO FUN (Jill and Matt we will miss you :( but we will be thinking of you!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah I can't believe you might play foootball! YOu'd be pretty sweet at it i think, ill be seeing you guys in a litttttle bit!!!!! in one week ill be in Columbus:) Love you both

Anonymous said...

I bought an OHIO STATE BUCKEYES shirt to wear to your house this weekend ! I'm ready !! See you soon- Love from M.o.G.

The Lombardi Family said...

Yeaa!!! We are excited to have evryone here!