
The Lombardi Family....
Wow....what a year this has been. Mike and I became engaged Aug 11, 2005, married June 17 2006 in Canton, we graduated, moved to Columbus, took my PT boards, started new jobs, bought a house, rehabed almost the ENTIRE house, bought a new car...and I am sure I forgot a few things.There has been a lot going on to say the least.
I know many of you have seen our old blog...but that is no more. I decided to make a new one for our new family. I do not know how many posts I will be able to make this next month because we are still working on the house, but I really wanted to start the site to let everyone know what is going on.
I will attach a few pictures of our family and our new house! ENJOY!!!
(not sure why this site will not let me post pictures....anyone know????)



4 comments:
HI kids, looking forward to some pics, good luck with this site, I sure can't help you! Love Mom L.
heyy melissa and mike! congrats on the wedding, house and all that stuff! cant wait to see you again!
Congrats on the wedding. The "photo add" feature will slow down if the image size is too large. Make your pix smaller using Photoshop or some other program and they will zip right up!
Can't help you either but I am enjoying what I have seen. (Sorry for all the previous misspellings! Wish I could correct them! Love you both, Grandpa
Post a Comment